METAL CLAY & GLASS CLASSES
Join a small group in the West MI studio of artist Cristine Grimm to learn successful, fundamental techniques for working with metal clay or glass fusing. Certified in both PMC® and Art Clay™, Cristine has many years of both local and national experience teaching students at varying levels of experience.
Beginners are welcome, and all the tools for class are provided. Basic silver clay classes are always available on-site and in satellite locations, with additional beginner through intermediate classes in silver clay, BRONZclay, COPPRclay, and Glass Fusing available in the Grand Haven studio.
**Note - Prices include EVERYTHING needed to complete your project!
- Coffee, tea, and water are always available in the studio.
- Specialty coffees, teas, pastries, and desserts are available on the first floor at The Coffee Grounds. You're welcome to stop and bring it along!
- For longer classes, time is allowed for meals in one of our nearby restaurants or you're welcome to bring a sack lunch.
- Class fees include ALL materials, plus the use of all kits, tools, and equipment necessary for the completion of the project.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to review samples on hand.
- Students are welcome to purchase additional items.
- Additional Art Clay Silver, BRONZclay, FASTFire BRONZclay, COPPRclay, and White COPPRclay plus kits and tools are available on-site for purchase.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
AVAILABLE IN THE STUDIO
You don't need a lot of tools for metal clay. Most of what you do need, we offer in the studio. Especially the hard to find stuff and Cristine's favorites.
We're an authorized distributor of BRONZclay™, COPPRclay™, FASTfire BRONZclay™, and Amazing Mold Putty. Art Clay™ Silver and Art Clay 950 are also available.